1. The building was built in 1800’s and is registered as a historical building so protection of the building is paramount.
2. A qualified and experienced installation team to install the OZTECH retractable pergolas and awnings.
3. The product quality, warranty and after care service we can provide.
4. The building is on the shores of the Hastings River and close to the beach and has magnificent views, so consideration has to be taken to keep the outlook.
5. Alfresco dining and all weather venue for customers to enjoy.
Our professional in-house designer team liaised with the client to choose to colours and correct fabric choices.
Our team supplied Cad drawings and 3D images to help with visualisation and concept of the finished project.
1. The TERA retractable pergola system provides the user with a designer outdoor covering to allow outdoor areas to be used all year round. The system offers a wind rating up to Beaufort class 11 (up to 117km/h) and is designed to stand up to even the worst of conditions rain, hail or shine.
2. Remote controlled motorisation is provided by utilising European technology through a custom built direct drive motor system to ensure smooth and quick operation at 34RPM. The optional hi powered LED-TEC lighting system provides a practical touch of class and when coupled with a remote dimming controller allows the user to change the mood to suit the surrounding environment.
3. Finally, our client is very happy about the completed project and they have been able to boost up their business by providing 200 seats in any weather.
“Stopped at this restaurant on 2 separate occasions. First time sat on the deck and looked over the water. Had a meal and drinks. The meals were quite substantial for snacks. They were very tasty. The service was great one of our party had asked for a special drink to be made and it was done with no problem and tasted exactly as wanted.The next day stopped inside for drinks and the bar tender remembered who we were. When asked to make the drink he remembered from the day before without any coaching. Great place to sit outside to watch people walking by and to see everything happening out on the water all the different boats coming in and out. “
How many cafes are there in Sydney? Like sand by the sea shore. However, it is challenging to catch one […]Read more
What our clients needed!! 1. The building was built in 1800’s and is registered as a historical building so protection […]Read more
Little Saigon – in the heart of Bankstown The new $80 million food, retail, office and entertainment destination Little Saigon Plaza […]Read more
The Novotel is perched right on North Beach – Wollongong that close you are breathing beautiful Pacific Ocean air with […]Read more
OUTDOOR DECOR It is great for hot summer nights, for creating a comfy and homey atmosphere to enjoy the fresh […]Read more