https://oztech.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/07/bus.jpg 541 1482 JBPatrick https://oztech.com/oztechoutdoor/wp-content/uploads/2017/07/LOGO-300x138.jpg JBPatrick2017-07-26 22:53:152017-07-27 23:01:04OZTech Bus photo promo T&C’s
OZTECH PROMO (‘PROMO’)
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
1) Information on how to enter the PROMO forms part of these terms and conditions of entry. Participation in this PROMO is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions of entry.
2) This PROMO is restricted to residents of Greater Sydney area (the ‘Area’) during the Promotional Period.
3) The PROMO commences at 9am on 20th July 2017 and concludes at 4pm on 20th August 2017 (‘Promotional Period’).
4) The promoters of this PROMO are:
a) GS World Pty Ltd (ACN 076 585 549) 40 Harley Cres Condell Park NSW 2200 Telephone: 02 9791 1533 (‘Promoter‘).
5) Officers, employees and immediate families of officers and employees of any of the Promoters, the associated companies and contractors of the Promoter, retailers at the Centre and any other agencies associated with this PROMO are ineligible to enter.
6) PROMO open to entrants 16 years of age or over, or they must have an appropriate adult complete the entry form for them.
7) Number of entries: Only one entry per person.
8) People may enter the PROMO by submitting photos of the OZTech bus advertisement to email@example.com along with their name, address and contact details during the Promotional Period only. Each entrant will be issued with a voucher which they can redeem for one future order.
9) The voucher will be issued to the first 100 submitting entrants only.
10) The voucher may be redeemed as following:
ROOFING SYSTEMS: Free upgrade to Dimmable Lighting System
FOLDING ARM AWNINGS: Free Wind Sensor
CURTAINS, BLINDS (INTERNAL & EXTERNAL), SHUTTERS, FLYSCREENS, DROP AWNINGS: Free Installation
11) Unless otherwise specified, vouchers or any unused portion of a voucher, are not exchangeable or transferable and cannot be redeemed for cash.
12) The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry claim that is not in accordance with these terms and conditions or who tampers with the entry process. An entry that is incomplete, indecipherable, illegible or non-compliant with these terms and conditions is invalid and will not be accepted or considered. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
13) If this PROMO is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the PROMO to the full extent permitted by law and subject to any approval or directions from a regulatory authority.
14) The Promoter’s decision is final and no other correspondence will be entered into.
15) It is a condition of entry that the entrant consents to the Promoter using the entrant’s submitted photos in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of the PROMO (including any outcome), and promoting any products and services, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoters.
16) By entering the PROMO, an entrant releases and indemnifies the Promoter (including its officers, employees and agents) from and against all actions, liabilities, penalties, claims or demands the entrant may have against the Promoter or that the Promoter may incur for any loss or damage which is or may be suffered or sustained as a direct or indirect result of an entrant entering or participating in the PROMO or winning or failing to win a voucher, or using or permitting any other person to use the voucher, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law or which would cause any part of this clause to be void or unenforceable.
17) The Promoter advises that it is the responsibility of all road users to ensure safe driving practices. The safety of all road users, pedestrians and passengers is paramount and all state, local and federal laws must be adhered to. The promoter encourages safe driving and will not accept any entries by entrants who have taken the entry photos while driving.
Privacy, Spam Act and Do Not Call Register Act Statement:
The Promoter collects the entrants’ personal information to assist it in promoting the PROMO entries. By entering the PROMO, unless otherwise advised, each entrant also expressly consents to:
(a) the Promoter (or any of its related companies) contacting an entrant by any means (including by electronic message or by telephone) to let the entrant know about goods, services or promotions which the Promoter considers may be of interest to the entrant;
(b) the Promoter (or any of its related companies) disclosing the entrants’ personal information to other persons or entities who may:
(i) assist the Promoter in promoting subsequent PROMOs and/or product information (including by sending electronic messages or telephoning the entrant on the Promoter’s behalf); or
(ii) use that information, in any media, for their own marketing, promotional or publicity purposes (and each entrant expressly consents to such persons or entities contacting the entrant by electronic message or by telephone in relation to goods or services),
without any further reference, payment or other compensation to the entrant. The express consent referred to in this Statement continues until the withdrawal of that consent is effective (as set out under applicable law).