Project name: Project name: The Beach House - Port Macquarie.
What our clients needed!!
1. The building was built in 1800’s and is registered as a historical building so protection of the building is paramount.
2. A qualified and experienced installation team to install the OZTECH retractable pergolas and awnings.
3. The product quality, warranty and after care service we can provide.
4. The building is on the shores of the Hastings River and close to the beach and has magnificent views, so consideration has to be taken to keep the outlook.
5. Alfresco dining and all weather venue for customers to enjoy.
What we offered
- When we visited to get a quote, we also want to care about the building, as it is old enough, we tried not to damage the building during the installation. Our installation team manager was very confident to install and and say "it is a piece of cake"
- WE need to install within a short time before they open, we don't want to interrupt our customers' biz, so we planned very well and processed
- Before, they have some shade systems, but it is old fashioned, cannot compare with our stylish retractable pergolas and awnings.
Designing and planning
Our professional in-house designer team liaised with the client to choose to colours and correct fabric choices.
Our team supplied Cad drawings and 3D images to help with visualisation and concept of the finished project.
1. The TERA retractable pergola system provides the user with a designer outdoor covering to allow outdoor areas to be used all year round. The system offers a wind rating up to Beaufort class 11 (up to 117km/h) and is designed to stand up to even the worst of conditions rain, hail or shine.
2. Remote controlled motorisation is provided by utilising European technology through a custom built direct drive motor system to ensure smooth and quick operation at 34RPM. The optional hi powered LED-TEC lighting system provides a practical touch of class and when coupled with a remote dimming controller allows the user to change the mood to suit the surrounding environment.
3. Finally, our client is very happy about the completed project and they have been able to boost up their business by providing 200 seats in any weather.
Special comment from Tourists
- "Stopped at this restaurant on 2 separate occasions. First time sat on the deck and looked over the water. Had a meal and drinks. The meals were quite substantial for snacks. They were very tasty. The service was great one of our party had asked for a special drink to be made and it was done with no problem and tasted exactly as wanted.
The next day stopped inside for drinks and the bar tender remembered who we were. When asked to make the drink he remembered from the day before without any coaching.
Great place to sit outside to watch people walking by and to see everything happening out on the water all the different boats coming in and out. "